looking for photographers in Malta, Mediterranean

Tamara Di Rienzo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Dear All,

My name is Tamara and i`m living in Malta. I`m working in a startup company and at the moment we are looking for a photographers, who could do some pics to promote our social media. We are doing yacht chartering, so we need different types of photos, related to the sea topic. Yachts, boats, sea views, sport near the sea, beautiful girls, cocktails and everything that is catching an eye of the potential customer. We don`t need something super professional, just some bright photos (1 a day) which could suits instagram format, we will need some amount every month. Ideally to have a few photographers from different countries, so that the pictures are going to be different. Maybe someone already have some photos in a stock? we could consider buy them straight away. We need photos with an exclusivity, so that only our company could have the right to use them. We don`t need photo sessions, since we don`t want many similar pics. Write me, if you are interested. [email protected]

Is there a Nigerian Prince that needs my paypal information involved with this?

Guys, no jokes, i`m really looking for freelance photographers. Here is the link for our company Book2Sail . We need photographers from different countries to make photos to promote the company through the social media. Maybe photo forum is not the best place to look for photographers.. Would be great if you can give me some tips, where and how i can find them. Thanks

Guys, no jokes, i`m really looking for freelance photographers. Here is the link for our company Book2Sail . We need photographers from different countries to make photos to promote the company through the social media. Maybe photo forum is not the best place to look for photographers.. Would be great if you can give me some tips, where and how i can find them. Thanks
There is a TPF member in Malta. I don't remember his screen name, but edit the title of your thread to insert the word "Malta", and that will improve the chance that he will notice it.

There is a TPF member in Malta. I don't remember his screen name, but edit the title of your thread to insert the word "Malta", and that will improve the chance that he will notice it.

Ok, thank you! I`ve tried to change it

There is a TPF member in Malta. I don't remember his screen name, but edit the title of your thread to insert the word "Malta", and that will improve the chance that he will notice it.[/QUOTE]

Ok, thank you. I`ve tried to change it

Ok, thank you. I`ve tried to change it[/QUOTE]

I thought it was easy, but apparently you have to ask a moderator to change it for you.

Any moderator who is currently online will be able to do that for you. Just send the mod of your choice a private message (accessed by clicking on the moderator's screen name). Link this thread in your request, and ask for the word "Malta" to be included in the title someplace.

You can easily change the title of any thread you start yourself too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back