What's new

Looking for Some C&C

J_T

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
12
Location
Behind you.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just some shots I liked from my outing in the city...
The sun kinda already set so yeah... oh well lol.

Any C&C appreciated :)

IMG_7494.jpg




IMG_7504.jpg



IMG_7510.jpg
 
Last edited:
No one ? :(
 
To be honest, these aren't the most exciting. I think there was some potential here, especially in #3 which has some interesting silhouette aspects, and I think if you'd concentrated on that, and eliminated the distracting elements on the periphery, would have had a much stronger image.
 
To be honest, these aren't the most exciting. I think there was some potential here, especially in #3 which has some interesting silhouette aspects, and I think if you'd concentrated on that, and eliminated the distracting elements on the periphery, would have had a much stronger image.
I did that, but I just didn't post that one... do you mean like this?
IMG_7512.jpg
 
I agree with Tirediron's assessment of your set. Pic one is just a snap shot. Pictures 2 & 3 would have been much stronger if you eliminated all that distracting foreground detail. AC vents aren't just that interesting. You want us, the viewer to focus on the relationship between the buildings and the sunset.

Your crop is way too much building, as it dominates your composition, and leaves little space for the setting sun. Re-edit picture 2. The only crop you should consider is about a 3/4 of a inch max off the top.
 
Thanks for your feedback :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom