What's new

Looking for your thoughts on these....

jtimmons

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 6, 2006
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
[1]
MothLeaf.jpg

This one I just think is cool and wanted other opinions.

[2]
SelectiveBarn.jpg


Now this one, has a story to go with it....

I am doing my livingroom in Black, White, and Red, and wanted one of my pictures blown up to hang on the wall. This is the one I came up with.

What do you guys think?:mrgreen:
 
Anyone Else?
 
I love the moth one. It's just such a clear macro. And the idea of the house one is brilliant, and the photo comes out perfectly. Keep up the good work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom