What's new

Looking Out My Back Door

tanya7x

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 12, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
5
Location
Deming, New Mexico
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to post a few pictures to get some C&C outside my circle of family and friends and see what you guys thought about them. I'm still not good with the whole photoshop part of all this so none of my pictures have been edited besides maybe a basic crop and/or rotate! So any of you feel free to edit them! hope you guys enjoy them!

1.
DSC (60) by tanya7x, on Flickr
2.
DSC_0339 by tanya7x, on Flickr

3.

Outside (6) by tanya7x, on Flickr

4.
Outside (11) by tanya7x, on Flickr
I know this one is kind of dark but I thought it looked kinda cool and creepy how the flash only lit up some of the dead branches.
 

Attachments

  • $7587233778_5b41f0bdf7_m.webp
    $7587233778_5b41f0bdf7_m.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 167
  • $7587230836_fb9f742aa2_m.webp
    $7587230836_fb9f742aa2_m.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 168
  • $7587227568_3855681376_m.webp
    $7587227568_3855681376_m.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 167
  • $7587224686_4efc8e99e3_m.webp
    $7587224686_4efc8e99e3_m.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
I really liked that sunset/sunrise image very much... then comes that flower
I have done some simple edition on the other two
All the Best :D



 
Yeah I agree the sunset is the best. I assume it's a sunset seen as though it's looks warmer than a sunrise?
 
Thank you guys! Yes #3 is a sunset. We have many beautiful ones here in NM! I love the edit you did on the branches frequency! It looks really amazing! I also really like how the plant looks in the black and white, maybe even better than in color!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom