What's new

Looking to buy a digital camera

ziggy84

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
394
Reaction score
20
Location
California, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,


Just wanted to post a "want" ad to see what's out there. I'm planning to buy a digital camera soon, and was looking at either a Nikon D5100, or Canon Rebel T3i, or anything comparable. Just curious as to what anyone is willing to get rid of.

Thanks,


Matt
 
The T3i is also a nice entry level camera. I have one that I use almost daily. Good Luck....
 
I'm getting ready to take pix and post my 1 year old Canon 60D w/grip and 2 genuine Canon batteries. Includes 16GB Sandisk Extreme SDHC card and UPS ground shipping.

$700. I'm trying to help pay for my new 5D3.

USA & Paypal only, please. If you're interested, PM me.
 
Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the info. I think I'm going to go with either the Nikon 5100/5200/7000.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom