looking to buy a digital SLR, Where I can find?

SmilingTears

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have about $250 and I'm looking to buy a digital slr with lens, and I'd prefer it to be new or refurbished. I am looking for Nikon D3000 but I don't have enough money. Any suggestion where i can buy online?

Thanks in advance!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Try:

KEH
Adorama
B&H

To find one used in good shape, you may have to keep looking for a while. Hang in there!

I have about $250 and I'm looking to buy a digital slr with lens, and I'd prefer it to be new or refurbished. I am looking for Nikon D3000 but I don't have enough money. Any suggestion where i can buy online?

Thanks in advance!

On that budget you are going to have to get a used camera. $250 wont be enough to buy new or refurbished.

D3000 is old camera, best advise keep saving and get the Nikon D3100

Thanks in advance!

On that budget you are going to have to get a used camera. $250 wont be enough to buy new or refurbished.

Yes you are right my budget is not enough i think. Any way thanks for all of you for your suggestions!

Most reactions

Back