What's new

Looking to buy: Nikon 50mm f/1.4 AF

biddlesby

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 13, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all, I am looking to buy a Nikon 50mm f/1.4 AF lens. Please contact me if you are willing to sell, know anybody that is, or otherwise have some good advice as to where I can look.

Cheers,

Harry
 
Didn't Light Artisan have one for sale not too long ago. I think it was a 50 1.4D
 
I have the Sigma equivalent. I went with Sigma on purpose, due to the copious amounts of research I did before purchasing. From what I remember, the Nikkor had vignetting wide open, and wasn't as sharp at f1.4 as the Sigma. Also if bokeh is your thing, Sigma wins hands down. Just um...food for thought.

What s it they call the 50mm? Nifty Fifty? Heh. It really is an indispensable lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom