butterflygirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosbymcdonald.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all!

I am looking to sell or trade two of my canon lens - my 70mm-300mm f4.0-5.6 and my 85 mm 1.8.

The reason I want to sell or trade is because I REALLY, REALLY want a Canon 24-70 2.8! So I'm looking for some extra cash, or someone willing to trade.

My 85 mm is barely used. I purchased it from B & H in March and find I use my 70-200 more. I think it has maybe 300 clicks on it, if that. A good little lens.

The 75mm-300mm is a little older. I purchased this when I was in college three years ago and had my Rebel XTI. Now that I have my 70-200 I don't really have a need for it anymore. It's a great lens with image stabilization.

So asking prices? 85mm 1.8 - $300.

70 - 300mm - $450.

Plus the cost of shipping.

The way I would do it is I would send you a Google Checkout or Paypal invoice through e-mail (I have accounts with both.) I mostly use Google Checkout with my portrait customers but I will do either one a buyer is most comfortable with. They are basically the same thing. That way both me and you are protected. Once I see the transfer has gone through, I will immediately ship the len(s).

If you'd like I can post pictures of the lens when I get home from work. Let me know if you're interested. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back