Looking Up From Alice's World

Dean_Gretsch

Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking Up From Alice's WorldLooking Up From Alice's World-2.jpg

I'll not say here the first thing that sprung to my mind when I saw that. Not before the watershed anyway. :D

It's different and kind of intriguing. I like it.

Different! Makes me feel a bit claustrophobic.

Even though you said Alice it make me think of the old B&W "Wizard of Oz" for some reason. I guess because it's similar to the way some of the film was in that movie, a little dark and hazy. Gives me visions of the wicked witch flying on her broom. Nice shot, it has power.

Thanks, Kirk. This one shot using the in-camera fisheye filter, then edited for the dark, gloomy look. The title just came to me when I finished. It's actually a horizontal shot instead of vertical.

Thanks, Kirk. This one shot using the in-camera fisheye filter, then edited for the dark, gloomy look. The title just came to me when I finished. It's actually a horizontal shot instead of vertical.

Nice that your camera can do that. I wonder if mine can??? Hmmmm.... I haven't looked at it's filters. One 2nd glance at the pic it was the leaf in the middle that reminded me of the witch flying across the moon.

Really nice! It's very dreamlike.
Thank you much! Since that was my intention, that's a very good compliment. I think this might be exactly what Alice would see from the bottom of that rabbit hole :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back