What's new

Looking up

bantor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Messages
526
Reaction score
9
Location
Calgary Alberta
I'm not usually one for architectural photography, but when I was downtown today, I looked up and saw some cool cloud reflections in the windows of this buidling so I took a shot, it turned out not too bad I think.

dsc0010copy4ed.jpg
 
Nice clean shot.
I'd just suggest cropping in slightly from left to remove that small light spot and perhaps the remnant of another building in behind (or just clone them with some sky) and boost the contrast slightly.
Nice shot otherwise:D
 
I love it! There is a new building in Birmingham, UK, which is really big and I would love to create a shot like this but unsure as some windows have vinyl on to create the building design, oh well ill try and show you all once I have done.
 
Thanks

JonK said:
Nice clean shot.
I'd just suggest cropping in slightly from left to remove that small light spot and perhaps the remnant of another building in behind (or just clone them with some sky) and boost the contrast slightly.
Nice shot otherwise:D

It is always good to hear feedback. Those little things I never see for one raeson or another, others do. Thanks JonK.
 
this is a good example of linear perspective...and coupled with the sky's reflection, makes a great photo.

well done bantor!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom