^^^
The Lookout spot

P1010428_edited-1.jpg

^^^
light steps

P1000267_edited-1.jpg

^^^
The "current" faces

These all look like snapshots to me. 1 is not in focus, or very interesting. 2 is slanted and doesn't really work in this picture, and there is no subject of interest here. 3 is over saturated, and again, nothing of interest.

Keep trying!

These all look like snapshots to me. 1 is not in focus, or very interesting. 2 is slanted and doesn't really work in this picture, and there is no subject of interest here. 3 is over saturated, and again, nothing of interest.

Keep trying!

Thanks for the feedback.

2 isn't slanted, that's just how the ground is sliding, i'm standing on a cliff next to a river, and the ground is just sliding towards the river.

We have very different interests, i see the buzzard picture intresting because all the branches flow right, and he's looking to the left disrupting the rhythm, also you can see the sharpness of his talons and beak. Its not in the best focus i agree, but i'm 17 and make minimum wage so i can't afford nuthin better than a 400$ camera which doesn't take the best pictures at 40X, which was what that was take'in at.

The interests i see in picture two, is the different types of animals that have walked that tight route next to the cliff drop, look closely at the different prints, i also like how the twigs are piled around the bases of the bushes, and the rhythm of the bushes branches in the background bending down in a circular shape.

And 3, my interest is the how the current of the stream i took that picture in, shaped what appears to be facial features in the dirt floor. Which is why i call it the current faces, if you don't find those things interesting, then like i said we have very different interests, which is fine. thanx for the feedback again.

i think the scene in #2 has great potential i just think the composition could have been more interesting. i would like to have seen it shot lower to the ground and closer up to one of the footprints. just a thought

1+b&w+high contrast could be pretty good

i can do it for u if u dont mind

i can do it for u if u dont mind

no thanks, i already gotta version of it in black in white, i usually black and white all my prints and see how i like'em compared to color

btw to whoever said it wasn't sharp, i used my "loupe" on aperture, a tool which lets u zoom real far in to tell if something's sharp or not, it is

Most reactions

Back