What's new

Slicing the air

nick8888

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
Hong Kong / Penshurst UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2362355279_0990c30bfe

Saw the sun cutting through the air and snapped it!

K 4 some reason pic dont work rrr. Heres the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/24965320@N06/2362355279/
 
I really like the rays coming through on the right. I think this shot would have benefited from a tighter crop. I'd rather see about 1/5 less on the left side and 1/4 off the bottom.
 
Nice, you captured a nice balanced environment along with the sun rays, If only some of the shadows of the trees were more interesting, pretty good picture though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom