TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
26485_503214205534_299300009_25841_1358664_n.jpg

Can't wait to use it :) :) :)

Haha thanks! Now if only I had a flash to go with it :lol:
That's tomorrows purchase

Hmm. Triggers before the flash. A little like "cart before the horse." Get the flash and enjoy!

BTW, I hope you weren't driving when you took that pic.

Mine are in the mail, too! I ordered the flashes from them, though :p

Weird, though. I checked the UPS tracking, and they went from Ohio to northern Ontario, back down to Kentucky... I'm in southern Ontario :S Seems like a strange way to travel... Hope they haven't messed up.

Any ways. back to the thread... Get a flash and show us what i can do!

I have two flashes and ordered an extra cactus receiver. one of my flashes is very old though so I don't know if it will work. It's like a speedlite 88a or something lol.

I also have my parts and websites bookmarked to modifiy the transmitter as well. Can't wait... 15 days is such a long time.

Care to share how long it took before that made it to you?

I have two flashes and ordered an extra cactus receiver. one of my flashes is very old though so I don't know if it will work. It's like a speedlite 88a or something lol.

I also have my parts and websites bookmarked to modifiy the transmitter as well. Can't wait... 15 days is such a long time.

Care to share how long it took before that made it to you?
im in impatient person so i opted for the extra fast shipping, took 2 days :lol:

Hmm. Triggers before the flash. A little like "cart before the horse." Get the flash and enjoy!

BTW, I hope you weren't driving when you took that pic.
haha well i HAD a flash
it died though :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back