Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
James K. Hahn City Hall East Building, Los Angeles, CA

p664800612-4.jpg

Nikon D800, Nikon 14-24 2.8

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

Great shot and conversion!

You certainly get around. Super exposure and conversion.
Thanks Gary...I do take a lot of long road trips. I undertook a photography project to photograph all of the state capitols. The only one left on my list is Juneau, Alaska!

Glenn

Thanks Gary...I do take a lot of long road trips. I undertook a photography project to photograph all of the state capitols. The only one left on my list is Juneau, Alaska!

Glenn
Ahhhh ... being independently wealthy is bliss. :cool-48:

I love that idea. I've done Missions and piers here in California, but never had the ambition to tackle a project of that magnitude. Carry-On.

Glenn
Ahhhh ... being independently wealthy is bliss. :cool-48:

I love that idea. I've done Missions and piers here in California, but never had the ambition to tackle a project of that magnitude. Carry-On.
Last year, I completed a project of photographing all of the California Missions!

Missions of California

Glenn

Very nice images. Okay, this is what I don't get ... you've traveled up and down the coast of California ... (pause) ... but you still live in Chicago? (Don't you miss Highway 1, especially around this time of the year ... lol) :cool-48:

Very nice images. Okay, this is what I don't get ... you've traveled up and down the coast of California ... (pause) ... but you still live in Chicago? (Don't you miss Highway 1, especially around this time of the year ... lol) :cool-48:
I do miss California. My company relocated me to the Bay Area for three years--and it wasn't easy coming back. But, I love the Chicago area and the Midwest as well. This Winter has been amazing...it was 70 and sunny here yesterday!

Glenn

I do miss California. My company relocated me to the Bay Area for three years--and it wasn't easy coming back. But, I love the Chicago area and the Midwest as well. This Winter has been amazing...it was 70 and sunny here yesterday!

Glenn
And tomorrow...? I have a daughter that lives in St. Louis. I check the weather everyday ... it's been consistently crazy this winter.

The Bay area has a lot of charm, but it is also so close to so much good stuff, Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, King's Canyon, Big Sur, San Francisco, Sonoma ... Redwoods ... wines ... big cities ... next weekend we, (my much much better half, pooch and I), are driving up to Paso Robles for wine then to Cambria for the Elephant Seals.

Glenn
And tomorrow...? I have a daughter that lives in St. Louis. I check the weather everyday ... it's been consistently crazy this winter.
The forecast is for 65 degrees tomorrow in Chicago...crazy Winter. But, I'll take it!

Glenn

Great image! I was enjoying the weather yesterday up here in Wisconsin, for sure! Though I've found Chicago and the surrounding area seems to be a tad warmer than where I'm at just an hour northwest.

Great image! I was enjoying the weather yesterday up here in Wisconsin, for sure! Though I've found Chicago and the surrounding area seems to be a tad warmer than where I'm at just an hour northwest.
Thank you, crimbfighter...we need to enjoy it while we can.

Glenn

James K. Hahn City Hall East Building, Los Angeles, CA

p664800612-4.jpg

Nikon D800, Nikon 14-24 2.8

Thanks for looking...
Glenn
Excellent image. Very dynamic composition.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back