Lots of pictures!

MBaddley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
New to the forum and new to photography on the scale of things. But Here are a few of my very amateur pictures. Seems that posting it in introductions was the wrong spot to post new pictures. So here they are. More info about me can be found in introductions
Please be aware, my watermark has recently changed and i know it can be a bit obstructive to the pictures. I just had a few thefts of my prints recently and felt the need to enlarge the watermark because of a guy trying to sell pictures that he does not posses. Here is some of my past pictures CC is always welcome! My post processing is also lacking some experience and i need to learn more.
View attachment 44597View attachment 44598View attachment 44599View attachment 44600View attachment 44601View attachment 44602View attachment 44603View attachment 44604View attachment 44605View attachment 44606

View attachment 44629View attachment 44630View attachment 44631 $DSC_0295.jpg$DSC_0318.jpg$DSC_1276.jpg$GG B&W Watermark.jpg$GG Colored watermarked.jpg$The tree colored copy.jpg

Thank you! I know i have a lot to learn still!

There are too many to comment on, but there are some very nice photos here. Three that stand out for me are the wedding dress, the accordion player and the girl adjusting her shoe strap.

Nice, I really like the black and white shots of scenery/rocks etc. I don't think you have "a lot" to learn, they look fab!

Thanks guys! Maybe a just a little more harsh on myself, but i feel i could learn TONS more! haha, I am a bit partial to black and whites as well. Lots of times i think im just lucky maybe?

Nearly all of the pictures were shot with a D90, but roughly 5-10 were shot with my new D4.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back