What's new

Louie

Joerocket

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
547
Reaction score
23
Location
British Columbia
Just some more shots...

louie3.jpg



louie4.jpg


Thanks for looking!

-Joe
 
:thumbup: Nice shots! I like how in #2 Louie is grabbing onto the branch!
 
Louie's arm in the second looks like he is wearing gloves :D. I like it.
He looks friendly in both. Well. Sort of. I bet he is smiling into the camera, isn't he? In his very own way?
 
I just got it...Louie like the Bud commercials, right?

that's great!
 
some nice framing, maybe you can get some close ups in colour of his/her eye
 
Louie looks great! I like the second shot, showing him clinging to the branch. I'd like to see one with a longer DOF, just to see the texture of his skin throughout.

Fun stuff! :)
 
Nice shots... 1 is great... almost looks like he is either intimidating the branch, or about to make love to it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom