What's new

Love and Peace (Cheap at Half the Price)

Fred Berg

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
1,802
Reaction score
748
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Saw this at the local zoo this afternoon:

View attachment 18452

For just 2 Euros you can buy a pack of smileys, a rubber spider, a plastic lizard, or world peace (if you want it)...

C&C appreciated
 
World peace for just TWO Euro!!!!! Wow, you Bavarians have some great deals available to you! Such a FANTASTIC deal...but still...I have my heart set on that gray lizard with the black stripes...screw world peace...I want my lizard!
 
C&C? Ummm... to me,t here' really not a lot to C&C here. I think there might have been a good shot here, but I'm not sure this is it. I would like to see it opened up a bit more so that we could see a few of the bins complete, (sort of this idea) and perhaps with the dynamic range reduced a little.
 
World peace for just TWO Euro!!!!! Wow, you Bavarians have some great deals available to you! Such a FANTASTIC deal...but still...I have my heart set on that gray lizard with the black stripes...screw world peace...I want my lizard!

Bavarians love a free market!

C&C? Ummm... to me,t here' really not a lot to C&C here. I think there might have been a good shot here, but I'm not sure this is it. I would like to see it opened up a bit more so that we could see a few of the bins complete, (sort of this idea) and perhaps with the dynamic range reduced a little.

Thanks. I'm easing myself slowly into digital and was curious about the PP here. Opening the shot up was difficult because of the chaos of the stall. This was the original photo (this time the RAW conversion was set to auto and I gave the contrast a tweak in Picasa):

View attachment 18493
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom