Loveliness At the Lake

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I spotted this GBH at my favorite lake yesterday and thought I would give framing a try. I like it well enough, the colors matched colors in the pic nicely I thought but I'm not sure it's the best choice for this pic. I went through a number of frames and stopped on this one because my time was limited. There were more to choose from that I haven't seen yet so I may change it later.

11142071-studio-2.jpg

Frame color is OK Kirk shame about the grass covering the subject though, an easy enough fix in post :)

Les

Very nice. But I think the borders on the mat need to be wider for this one.

Frame color is OK Kirk shame about the grass covering the subject though, an easy enough fix in post :)

Les
I should mention that I'm from a different school. My goal is to simply capture nature as it is , whether it's beautiful or not. I'm usually not bothered by something in front of an animal unless it obstructs the face too much. If I can get a "beauty shot" in once in awhile that's great.

I should mention that I'm from a different school. My goal is to simply capture nature as it is , whether it's beautiful or not. I'm usually not bothered by something in front of an animal unless it obstructs the face too much. If I can get a "beauty shot" in once in awhile that's great.
I agree Kirk- my remit with customers is a clean shot always- guess I'm tuned into that specific remit for images :)

Les

Most reactions

New Topics

Back