Lovely Ladies :)

Kevyn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some shots i took of my gf (brown hair) and my friend, contrast and things could do with a boost but i'm a bit lazy, C+C is welcome :)

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

and this is me......oh dear HAHA!

DSC_0199.jpg

I like the first one. The second has a bit too much of the 'mugshot', straight-on look. And I'm not going to comment on the third :mrgreen:.

Do you live in Ukraine?

If I'd comment on the girls I'd be in trouble :p

UK=Ukraine ... lol ... I once got stuck in such a misunderstanding ;)

I like #2 the best. #1 is more like a spur of the moment shot, but I like how the fuzzy hood forms a frame in #2.
And #3...well...:lol:

pascal

Have you thought of trying these in Black and white? It would help with the contrast some I think, and maybe you could do some interesting shadowy tricks. If I was at home now, Id try it for ya!

I like the second shot, try it in black and white.

Cute kids! (OMG did I just say kids? im 27 and feel so old)

#1 with some color accenting.

Untitled-1.jpg

I tried #2 in b&w but there wasn't enough contrast and it came out too gray for my tastes.

I like the first one. The second has a bit too much of the 'mugshot', straight-on look. And I'm not going to comment on the third :mrgreen:.

Do you live in Ukraine?

lol i do live in the UK yes, although these shots were taken in Amsterdam ( u may see a windmill in that background), they were kinda on impusle just mucking around but they turned out ok i thought,

and thanks for the C+C guys and tips on some editing, it is all very helpful

I still had it open, so I was going to save it as a PSD for you to look at the layers, but then I had a brain fart and killed the history.

As I recall, I used a color balance adjustment layer to remove both cyan and blue (added red and yellow) a decent amount.

I still had it open, so I was going to save it as a PSD for you to look at the layers, but then I had a brain fart and killed the history.

As I recall, I used a color balance adjustment layer to remove both cyan and blue (added red and yellow) a decent amount.

And you also fixed her skin, very neat. I loved No.2 anyways but mark's adjustments make it even better. I just fancy 'mug shots' I guess. :lmao:

i gave it a shot too. hope you dont mind. i further evened out her skin and gave her eyes a little boost of color. then did some level, curve, and color adjustments. but i think the sky is a little too blown out now.

pp01.jpg

Most reactions

Back