What's new

Lovers Kissing

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
5,420
Reaction score
3,168
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken today with X-T2 + XF 35mm f2, set Across + 2 shadows + 2 highlights and Sooc.

DSCF5719.webp
 
hey, that's my wife! lol
 
Pretty good shot. Lots of nice, small details.
 
We live in a world with so much hate that this restores my faith in humanity just a bit. Great shot. Her body language and tender touch is something everyone can relate to. And as Derrel mentioned, there are so many tiny details in the photo, that it makes this one of the better street shots I have seen in a while.

Great stuff.
 
We live in a world with so much hate that this restores my faith in humanity just a bit. Great shot. Her body language and tender touch is something everyone can relate to. And as Derrel mentioned, there are so many tiny details in the photo, that it makes this one of the better street shots I have seen in a while.

Great stuff.

Thank you very much for the very king words, once I saw it I was well chuffed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom