What's new

Love's Refrain

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Late%20June%20Flowers%20-%20103.jpg


Look ma... flowers!

c/c welcome if desired.

Thanks for looking.
 
Beautiful colors! Really like it as it is, although seems to be a little dark in general, but mostly on the right side. I'd also probably crop out the dark part of the flower in the upper-left corner
 
"Manaheim, your food is getting cold...will you ever come back from the garden? So far you never even cared for a flower...now you are always there" :lol:

really like; i thing you are transforming

Regards :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Beautiful colors! Really like it as it is, although seems to be a little dark in general, but mostly on the right side. I'd also probably crop out the dark part of the flower in the upper-left corner

YES! I noticed that dark bit just before I went to bed last night and it was annoying me. I guess I wasn't the only one. Fixed it. (reload the page and you should see the new one)

"Manaheim, your food is getting cold...will you ever come back from the garden? So far you never even cared for a flower...now you are always there" :lol:

really like; i thing you are transforming

Regards :D

hahaha, no no... no worries. I'll be in train tunnels and cemteries again before you know it. :)

Thank you both for your comments!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
LizardKing said:
Now it's perfect. Really like this image. :)

Hehe. Thanks! Glad you like! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom