Low flying planes.

chris82

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
shutterbugs.myfreeforum.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot these yesterday but I have only got around to editing them today,Theres not much you can do with this type of shot in PS I think.

These are 2 diffrent planes coming in to land.In 1 shot I have done no editing and in the 2nd shot I played around with the channel mixer.What do you think?

1)
flybe2.jpg

2)
flybe.jpg

Where were you to see them like this!?!?!? :shock:
Amazing.
I think I prefer the "natural" one to the "channel-mixed" one ... have you found out what actually the Channel Mixer is for?
Whenever I use it, it is like I go for a dive in the mud. I really don't know what I am doing.......:scratch: !?!?!?!

No I havent found out what the mixer is for and I also used to be a blind man on a cliff when It came to the mixer but I found out that whenever you use it you must work in...hold on I cant explain it let me dig out this quote....(sometime later)...ah yes here it is and I quote "When opening up, channel mixer selects 100% red, with the other two at 0%.

Try to make sure your adjustments make a total of 100, e.g take 20 off red (80%) and you've 20% between the other 2 - hope that makes sense"Unquote.

sometimes going above 100% is acceptable, but as a rule of thumb its a good idea to keep it at 100

that has to be one of the ugliest planes I've ever seen.

your metering is very good though, its very easy to get a silhouette when fotting planes, but you need to drop that shutter speed to about 100th to 200th of a sec to get prop blur

Most reactions

New Topics

Back