What's new

Low Light Assignment C&C needed!

Eva D

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Messages
82
Reaction score
6
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had to do a low light assignment and I wanted to see what everyone thinks. Please let me know what I can do to become better... Thanks!

086.jpg
 
To me there seem to be too many sources of light, very distracting. Have you thought of having just the main centre piece, perhaps to the left with a few of the little candle directing the eyes to it, perhaps in a diagonal line(ish)?
 
I'm sorry for taking so long in Thanking you for you comment. I will try it again, but with a more systematic approach and see how it turns out.
 
what was the aperture, shutter speed and ISO, there are some reflections from some of the light sources, are there any filters on the lens?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom