Lowepro classifed 160

Ub3rdoRK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.walesimaging.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking for a sleek bag that is unnoticeable in crowds and can hold my gear. Basically I need it to hold my d700 with grip with a mounted 70-200vr with or without hood. If possible a 17-35 f2.8 unmounted in the bag as well. Does anyone own this bag? Or heard anything? I've seen the 140 series but I don't think it'll fit my 70-200 mounted so I assume the 160 will.

I have the bag below. I get my T1i with the 70-300mm mounted, and two other lens plus a small assortment of other daytrip goodies in the bag. It is very small and lite.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Lowepro-SlingShot-All-Weather-Digital-Backpack/dp/B000BAX50G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1272942891&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Lowepro SlingShot 100 All-Weather Digital Camera Backpack (Black): Electronics[/ame]

yeah i tried that one in the 200 series...it wont fit a 70-200 on my d700 mounted. Im looking for easy access with it attached. its a nice bag though.

I'm almost positive I own the 100 and it fits my D90 gripped with my 70-200....tight but it fits and I travel with it all the time. I have to take the lens hood off which sort of sucks if I want to use the camera and lens hood in a hurry.

it possibly could fit...but this classified version is a vertical bag that is easy access to the body with the lens pointing downwards, and its kinda i guess "not noticeable" due to its style? i dont know, i think im pretty hung up on it.

classified160aw.jpg

Most reactions

Back