What's new

Lowepro Pro Roller

Restomage

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
517
Reaction score
25
Location
Fort Collins, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone have the Lowepro Pro Roller? I'm looking at buying the x300 but I'm afraid it may be too large for carry-on for airlines. If anyone has the x300 or x200, are they too big? I noticed you can actually turn it into a backpack which makes it smaller, so if you do that does anyone know if it will be small enough for the plane?

I ask because I need a bag to hold all of my equipment when I travel. I have two D700's, D70, d90, 70-20mm, 24-70mm, 18-55mm, 10.5mm, norman 200c with a flashhead, two pocket wizards and two small flash brackets.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom