What's new

Lowepro Rover Pro 45L and 35L bags

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys!

I bought these bags with the intention of using them during my national park infrared tour. But, they ended up just not being needed! They just stayed in the car. So, I'm offering them up for grabs. The tags have been cut, but are still with the bags and have never been used. So, both are as-new condition.

5ure7y6y.jpg


45L on the left, 35L on the right. Both inserts inside of the 45, and I took the insert out of the 35 to show you how it can be used for a regular day pack as well, but of course all the pieces are included.

Accepting Offers.

Mark

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Bump
 
Bump

Mark
 
The bag retails for $235. Make me an offer.

Mark
 
Thanks anyway-

After looking a little more into it this is definitely not the bag for me
 
Last edited:
Are the bags still around? I may be interested in the 35l. I asked to use a friends later this week for a long day hike.
 
They sure are!

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom