samal TPF Noob! Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 292 Reaction score 8 Location Buffalo Grove, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 28, 2009 #1 Brand new, never used - but tags are off. I bought 70-200 about the same time so I need to upgrade to 300AW $55 shipped to your door in Continental US. I take paypal - I am verified premier account and have 150 ebay feedbacks (100% positive)
Brand new, never used - but tags are off. I bought 70-200 about the same time so I need to upgrade to 300AW $55 shipped to your door in Continental US. I take paypal - I am verified premier account and have 150 ebay feedbacks (100% positive)
3 3XLTall TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2009 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 30, 2009 #2 Hi, What color is it?
samal TPF Noob! Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 292 Reaction score 8 Location Buffalo Grove, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 30, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 black/grey just like this one: http://products.lowepro.com//CatalogImages/18-2035-IMG1.jpeg
Dubious Drewski TPF Noob! Joined Jan 18, 2008 Messages 909 Reaction score 4 Location Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 30, 2009 #4 Aren't they all black? I've never seen the slingshots in any other colour. I love my slingshot 200. Although it is a bit small if you have alot of lenses, yeah.
Aren't they all black? I've never seen the slingshots in any other colour. I love my slingshot 200. Although it is a bit small if you have alot of lenses, yeah.
SrBiscuit TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 2,716 Reaction score 44 Location NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2009 #5 buffalo grove, huh?....born in evanston, raised in paletine...anyway, that sounds like a great deal on the bag....ive been coveting one of those for some time now. you might be getting a PM from me.
buffalo grove, huh?....born in evanston, raised in paletine...anyway, that sounds like a great deal on the bag....ive been coveting one of those for some time now. you might be getting a PM from me.
samal TPF Noob! Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 292 Reaction score 8 Location Buffalo Grove, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 waiting for the PM
TUX424 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 447 Reaction score 0 Location St. Louis, MO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2009 #7 Would a AF-D 80-200 fit in there without being mounted?
samal TPF Noob! Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 292 Reaction score 8 Location Buffalo Grove, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 8, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 TUX424 said: Would a AF-D 80-200 fit in there without being mounted? Click to expand... nope, I have sigma 70-200 f/2.8 that is 0.3 of an inch shorter and it a reason why I sell it
TUX424 said: Would a AF-D 80-200 fit in there without being mounted? Click to expand... nope, I have sigma 70-200 f/2.8 that is 0.3 of an inch shorter and it a reason why I sell it
S subnet_rx TPF Noob! Joined Dec 8, 2008 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2009 #9 That lens doesn't even fit unmounted?
samal TPF Noob! Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 292 Reaction score 8 Location Buffalo Grove, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 subnet_rx said: That lens doesn't even fit unmounted? Click to expand... technically it does, but it occupies so much space in the bag, that not much else fits and camera body is not in the best spot
subnet_rx said: That lens doesn't even fit unmounted? Click to expand... technically it does, but it occupies so much space in the bag, that not much else fits and camera body is not in the best spot
S subnet_rx TPF Noob! Joined Dec 8, 2008 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2009 #11 Hmm, well, I was thinking about buying this or the Fastpack 250, but I want it to carry a Canon 55-250 lens also.
Hmm, well, I was thinking about buying this or the Fastpack 250, but I want it to carry a Canon 55-250 lens also.
samal TPF Noob! Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 292 Reaction score 8 Location Buffalo Grove, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 55-250 will fit there with no problem - it's only 4.5 inches long, vs 7.5 of 70-200
I ibcambrai TPF Noob! Joined Aug 5, 2009 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Alberta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 6, 2009 #13 I was wondering if this was still available. I am very interested in buying it. Please let me know. Thanks!
I was wondering if this was still available. I am very interested in buying it. Please let me know. Thanks!
samal TPF Noob! Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 292 Reaction score 8 Location Buffalo Grove, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 6, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #14 yes, it is available, but it's been used once or twice - still in brand new condition
I ibcambrai TPF Noob! Joined Aug 5, 2009 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Alberta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 6, 2009 #15 How much would shipping be to Babb Montana?