photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 8, 2006 #1 I like this for some reason....what do you think? Thanks!
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 8, 2006 #2 I think it is cool. Nice work Photo gal.
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 8, 2006 #3 I like the pattern.
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 9, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks guys!! I think it's mostly the pattern that I like too Woody!:hugs: for Chilley too!:hugs: