lucky in life...but...

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
One day when we were out traipsing around, i stumbled, (literally) over this grave, and thought, isnt that ironic...?
thought we needed to lighten the mood today....:blushing:

luckytombstone.jpg

one day, i am gonna accumulate all the weird names and things for graves... maybe we should start a section on graves....:mrgreen:

That is such a perfectly focused shot!

You always see things that others miss. You give a whole other perspective.

I would have wanted a little marble dog on top of the stone ... :biggrin:

Btw ... nice av ... you done good!

lol....is that a grave for a dog or pet do you think....seems a strange name for a person!.......great capture tho raven....lovin your new avatar Btw :thumbup:

NIce one April. Guess he wasnt so lucky eh?
I have two gravestones I will try to dig up.... :stun: One is a dude named....DIES..and the other is a dude named DEADMAN> :mrgreen: Would not lie to Y'all.

thanks ya'll...not much of a shot, but worth a laugh... and angel, yes, it was a person, not a dog... there was a bunch of lucky (?) people buried there, and i guess you could say unlucky....

either way you look at it...somebody is gonna lose...

That's so funny! It has to be lucky to run into something like that! :mrgreen:

Chiller, you have to post those gravestones!

Aprilraven, I agree - we should have a section just on graves/cemetaries!

Calliope said:

me too ... but what does that say that we all lurk around the cemetaries?!?

Mistress Mable ... :crazy:

Calliope said:
That's so funny! It has to be lucky to run into something like that! :mrgreen:

Chiller, you have to post those gravestones!

I will find mine in the next day or so. I am sure they on a Cd someplace at home.
I could fill up a graves/cemetery section in one day. :lmao: :lol:

But I did find this one on my computer at work. Apparently Canada died a long time ago
canada.jpg

anicole said:
me too ... but what does that say that we all lurk around the cemetaries?!?

Mistress Mable ... :crazy:

Not me... never .....:er:

i like to think we are all stable minded people with a flair for the adventerous side of life...
( how is that for bs???)

thanks ya'll for commenting, i love when there is conversation on a thread, makes it more interesting...

hey chiller, i wanna see those shots, k? maybe if a moderator reads this, they can suggest it to chase to open a section for cemetaries and graves......( chase never sees my stuff.. { he doesnt even know i
exsist..:mrgreen: .}...so a mod needs to request it....please???)

I know there was a Cemetery Theme at one time, but it is buried away in the "themes" section someplace. Maybe a "Gallery" We can call it. "The Dark side of the Forum" That way all us creepy people can post there. Stuff like graveyards, or the new line of "horror" stuff that has been coming on the forum.

aprilraven said:
great idea, chiller!!!

hey mods, what do you think???

Thanks April. Just a thought I had. I was looking today, and in the General Gallery alone there were 5 threads that could have been in this section. I know sometimes the stuff some people like, may offend others. This way, it can be viewed by only those who wish to do so.
Sorry..just talking out loud here. :er:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back