What's new

Lucky Shot

amateuraperture

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2010
Messages
105
Reaction score
2
Location
Pacific Northwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got real lucky with this shot. I was testing my setup and getting ready to shoot star trails and out of nowhere a shooting star right through my exposure. I was pretty excited. I ran in the cabin to share my excitement and by the time I got back out to do star trails, clouds had moved in. But I didn't care after capturing this shot. This was taken near Mccall, ID.

ISO800
f/3.5
20sec
5466348370_b42e61ff77_z.jpg
 
you sure did get lucky, beautiful picture, something id hang by the fireplace.
 
very cool indeed!
 
Pretty nice result! I'd head down to a lottery ticket vendor...
 
So you had secretly thought out your wish BEFORE the shooting star came --- and yet it was granted!?!?
How much luckier can anyone get?
And the settings were so very right, too, for this photo!
GOOD.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom