What's new

Lucky shot

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
really weird...
Boltthrower and myself were walking around fullerton shooting all sorts of stuff and I knew these guys were behind us about 150 feet... I had my 750-300 on so I aimed over my shoulder upside down and snapped a quick shot...

After zooming in at home I realized why they didnt notice me take the shot..

IMG_5932b.jpg


IMG_5932.jpg
 
Evidence...I say. This is a keeper. Nice one Thor.:lmao: :lol: :lmao:
 
haha awesome! i couldn't get an upside down shot right standing still! very nice work! :thumbup:
 
if you wanna cheat and get a good upside down shot, just balance the lens well on your shoulder and aim well, but only focus on your camera body..

if its not crooked , then your shot is good......
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom