Lumi's in Canuckia !!

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Hiya good ppl !!!! :goodvibe: :D

I've MISSED you loco lot !!! I've been awol for the past few weeks because my life has been one big ball of chaos trying to organise my move to Canada; visas, working two jobs, training a new girl at work to take over my position ( which was pretty much an office managerial position so there was a lot to teach in only a few weeks :shock: ), spending as much time with my family as humanly possible, and the few other random hundred things I had to get done and wrapped up.

I've been in Canuckia since Wednesday evening and have been shakin off the jet lag like water off a puppy ( good one , just as I'm adjusting daylight savings starts today :lol: ). I saw my first snowfall yesterday so I went outside in my pj's to catch some snowflakes in my hand, knowing that I find it a novelty now but I'll prob be sick of the snow given time ;).
Finally with my man :love: :heart: and have settled into a GREAT apt off Yonge street. I met his best female friend yesterday ( I was nervous ! ) and meeting his parents , brother and future sister-in-law tonight ( nervous for THAT too ).
Anyway i'll will be around more now so, nope, ya havent gotten rid of me so easy like ya thought *evil gloating cackle* :greenpbl:

Lumi we MIIIISSED YOU!!!!!!!!! :hug::

Glad to hear things are going well!!! Even more glad to hear you'll be here more often! :) :) :)

About time you show back up around here. We've all missed you bunches. It's good to here that everything is going good now and that the chaos is subsiding. Now you can get back to posting....or catching up. :D

So glad you made it safely and that you are enjoying getting settled! I've missed you!

Hooray!!! You made it safely!!! :cheer:

So happy to hear that everything is FINALLY behind you, and you're getting settled in and meeting the folks. :heart: Sounds like an awesome time for you. Can't wait to hear more details, girlie!! :mrgreen:

Thanks sweeties :hugs:

Not sure of the time diff between England and Canada Fern .... its 1:21 pm Tuesday here right now lol.

Went for a job interview yesterday but I think I botched it... I was too nervous and had a bad case of dry-mouth-itus. Surprised I could even introduce myself lol. Josh and his mum are both patients at this place ( its a chiropractic clinic in downtown Toronto ) and have both been gunning for me to get a job there, selling me non-stop to this guy so I'm gonna feel really lame if I dont get it now lol :confused:

Going to go out in a minute to look for more work so wish me luck !

Josh has spoiled me to the eyeballs since I've been here ! Today is the first day we've spent apart since I've arrived because reality set in and he had to go back to work lol ;) ....

How's everybubble ? I want goss on JT too for those who went !!!

Hey Lumi, great news... sounds like you are happy and thats the importnat thing.. just make sure you post some pics of your new home ;)

Not sure of the time diff between England and Canada Fern .... its 1:21 pm Tuesday here right now lol.
Five hours then. I expect lots of spam again. Not like when it was just us two on the forum for ten minutes before you went to bed. PROPER spam!

Good luck with the job as well.

Good luck on the job, sending positive vibes up into the frozen tundra.... :mrgreen: Even if this one doesn't work, there's tons of medical places. You'll do great!! :thumbup:

Welcome back stranger :) Welcome to the correct side of the globe where are winters are in December like they should be ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back