Lumi's in Canuckia !!

voodoocat said:
Welcome back stranger :) Welcome to the correct side of the globe where are winters are in December like they should be ;)

:lol:

Spankya spankya guys :mrgreen: :hugs:

Eh, aint nuttin wrong with Santa havin to wear boardshorts whilst deliverin the pressies and spendin a drunken New Years Eve at the beach ;)

Canuckia, never heard that before, I like it. :lol:

Welcome to "Canuckia" hope it treats you well. :thumbup:

Found my first aussie yesterday too lol :cheer: ... was in Indigo ( book store ) yesterday and who's the first one to come up and ask if I want a hand .... a guy from Melbourne Aus !

And I rang my bank back home to work out how the frootloop I'm gonna pay my Aus credit cards and loan whilst I'm here ( wire transfers at $ 15 each time bleh :| ) and the girl on the phone is coming to Canada in June herself ...to be with her Canadian boyfriend. She's on a work visa too but she told me there's a brand spankin new law now with immigration where I could apply for a 'common-law/partner visa'. I'd have to live with Josh for a year and we'd have to go for medicals and a whole pleathora of paperwork but theres another option now at least !
Although I'd be aching to get back home after the year to see my family ( particularly my bubby nephews :hugs: ).
Anyway, will cross that bridge when it comes along on this exciting new little road :D !

P.S I got the job at the chiropractic clinic ! Its on the tenth floor of this building in downtown Toronto and has amazing views of the city & CN Tower. Its not going to be many hours a week at first but if it works out there will be more available in August/September. Going for another job interview tonight at a bar around the corner from home too. So THANKS for the good vibes and wishes guys !!

That's great news all around. That visa sounds like a wonderful option for you as well! Can't wait to hear how you like the new job and new apartment and being with your new love :love:

Now, go take some pictures :whip:

Congrats, girlie!! I'm so excited for ya, everything seems to be moving along smoothly. Great news!! :thumbup:

*Smooch*

I CANNOT wait to get the camera out and start shooting ! My boy left out his digital cam last night but I need him to show me how to play with the thing :lol:. So tomorrow will be photo-spree day.
I'd take the film cam out but I still have 6 rolls of film to develop and not much spendin money in the bank at the mo so digital it is.
Should have some snapshots in the next few days :D

Wow...you come to Canada and you are already working in downtown Toronto....you are moving too fast there girl ;)

You & the BF will have to take a trip out west to see a more 'Canadian' Canada.

Sorry...I'm late to the welcome party..... welcome back Lumi.... and I'm glad life is treating you good!! :)

Thanks Dan :sillysmi:

Mike * holds right hand out and rubs tips of fingers together * ... the lack thereof of cashiola is a great motivator :lol:

Would love to check out the Canuckier side of Canada lol ! Just let me know when ya throwin a bbq and I'll be there with bells on :mrgreen:

Hey...the beer is cold and the BBQ is always ready to go :D

T.O. is one of, if not the, most expensive place to live & work in Canada. If you can afford an apartment there, you could probably buy a house out here...Plus they have the Blue Jays & the Maple Leafs :puke:

Good for you darl. Sounds like you is settlin' in great guns.

I'll have a bundy for ya.

*she makes me sooooo proud... My little girl is all growed up now...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back