What's new

Lumix fz-35

ferguson911

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Quebec, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I received this camera for my birthday a few months back and have been taking some really nice pictures.
I'm arriveing at a problem when taking shots in a bar of a band with very bad lighting conditions. To remove noise I would have to lower my iso setting, would use of the flash help ?

I Have seen some add on lenses for my camera model, but I cannot find WHICH models fit on the adapter either in the manual of online.

what can i add to this camera?

should I look into a reflex camera instead, or should I keep on with my basic Bridge?

thanks for any advice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom