spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2006 #1 These were my first tries with my analog canon at night shooting, around x-mas time in Luxemburg city.
These were my first tries with my analog canon at night shooting, around x-mas time in Luxemburg city.
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Feb 18, 2006 #2 Cool pictures, I like the first and last ones the most. I haven't seen many pictures from Luxemburg which is bad because it appears to be a very nice place. Hope to see more pictures from you.
Cool pictures, I like the first and last ones the most. I haven't seen many pictures from Luxemburg which is bad because it appears to be a very nice place. Hope to see more pictures from you.