Lydia - Senior (1 shot, more to come)

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
recent shoot...not my best for sure but I got a few workable ones...

...i've used this spot before but the background is much nicer in this one (the last time I did it the background was a fence with white flowers in front, fairly distracting even though it was OOF...i mostly took this shot because the position she was in made great use of the wonderful light at the time...

anyway here's one for now

IMG_0727e-sm.jpg

Oh I bet she just loved that one. I keep trying to get similar results but I'll keep trying! :thumbup:

how much post processing do you do on these shots? they look amazing.

Oh I bet she just loved that one. I keep trying to get similar results but I'll keep trying! :thumbup:

never give up! it took me a while to get comfortable with a certain 'feel'

I was wondering the same... but doubting you'l give up that secret!

hahah you mean the secret of how much post work I do? :D

I don't do too terribly much, but I do enough so that you can tell a pretty big difference between the original and the edited photos. just some color enhancement/fixing, some contrast or exposure changes, a little bit of vignetting (not always) and facial retouching, including some eye work.

I don't do too terribly much, but I do enough so that you can tell a pretty big difference between the original and the edited photos. just some color enhancement/fixing, some contrast or exposure changes, a little bit of vignetting (not always) and facial retouching, including some eye work.

I'm especially interested in if you'd be willing to share any tips/secrets with us about what you do to the eyes because I think that is really where you shine in all of your portraits. The eyes of your subjects always look so GREAT in your photos. I'd love to hear a little bit about how you do it if you'd care to share:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back