invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p462750281-4.jpg

Yesterday my friends and I returned to this beautiful house. The rooms are big, the walls are in "mature decay", and the building is reasonably safe for photography... so much that one of the guys brought his 10-year old son along.

Everything was perfect, except for the fact that the sky couldn't have been any blander, and it was hot, hot, hot out there. Therefore, "hot" is what I tried to incorporate into what otherwise would've been a perfectly spooky photo.

I just needed a few clouds, is all :banghead:

Thanks for looking :)

i love abandoned places!! these kind of houses are so hard to find where I live. I like the picture though. You're right, a few cloud would help. but a great photo nonetheless.

Nice job! I totally konw what you mean about the clouds. I have photos too where I really wish some clouds would have been present.

On days when there are clouds I will sometimes wait to snap the shot until a nice group of clouds come into the frame.

Nice work on the BW conversion.

Fantastic shot. would have been super sick if there clouds in the shot. None the less awesome!

I usually like your work but this one just doesn't do it for me. For one thing I don't get the hot, hot, hot feeling you are talking about. Next, I don't think this is such a hot B&W conversion.

Try again.

If you really wanted to convey the feeling of 'hot', you should have lit the house on fire! ;)

On days when there are clouds I will sometimes wait to snap the shot until a nice group of clouds come into the frame.
Oh, we were there for about two hours and the clouds were nowhere to be found :)

I usually like your work but this one just doesn't do it for me. For one thing I don't get the hot, hot, hot feeling you are talking about. Next, I don't think this is such a hot B&W conversion.
I see what you mean... Maybe I should've presented this in sepia tones, which would've worked better with the burning sun...

If you really wanted to convey the feeling of 'hot', you should have lit the house on fire! ;)
Sacrilegium!

Thanks everybody for taking the time to view and comment!

Most reactions

Back