Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
*sigh*
this is a great lens, but manual focus is just not for me.
a Russian classic that has its own cult following.
this baby's aperture has 20 blades, making perfectly round bokeh balls.
I purchased this here on the forum thinking i would use it for portrait work, but none of my fuji's MF options really clicked with me like the old film camera prisms did, so its been mostly just sitting in my camera bag.
time to let her go.
the lens is M42 thread mount so adapters for pretty much every major camera system are cheap and plentiful.
(I use fotasy myself) lens functions perfectly. aperture ring and aperture preview ring work properly.
glass is clean. some dust inside, but nothing that affects images.
barrel shows some minor wear. lens hood works fine. threads are clean.

$150 via paypal gets this beauty shipped to your door CONUS.
elsewhere, just calculate your shipping from Orlando FL and you will know how much to add.

ill be putting this up on ebay soon.

_DSF5353.JPG

_DSF5347.JPG

_DSF5346.JPG

20171009_160511.JPG

20 aperture blades! almost want to buy it just to have it on the desk to play with. I'm sure someone here will be able to put it to good use.

I have always loved those 20 (or more) bladed lenses! I wanted to get one when like that when I was buying a f2.8 135, but they were out of my price range. Those old lenses are built like tanks, and I bet the 20 blade ones like this are getting rare these days.
Super cool lens and somebody should really snap this up!
Most of the adapters have an AF chip, so with that, the camera will "Beep" when in focus. So any of you that are scared to try manual focus should try this, they are great! :)

Great toy for unique flower pics and portraits. Hmm, what to mount it on?.... The SP1000, XT2, or the XP2? Awe, what the heck, all of them....

20 aperture blades! almost want to buy it just to have it on the desk to play with. I'm sure someone here will be able to put it to good use.

20 aperture blades = bokeh-licious!

Damn, me too! I have two M42 mount bodies this could have gone on.

They're T-mount, so you can adapt them to lots of bodies. I have the F-mount for my Nikons.

Most reactions

Back