Macedonia [emoji1154]

Thyra Janssens

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I bought my camera ( canon 77D) 2 weeks ago and now I'm travelling trough the Balkan countries. What do you guys think about my pictures? I'm still learning....

[emoji818] Photos on instagram: ThyraJphotography
IMG_20180709_100714_270.jpeg

Sent from my SM-A520F using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

I bought my camera ( canon 77D) 2 weeks ago and now I'm travelling trough the Balkan countries. What do you guys think about my pictures? I'm still learning....

[emoji818] Photos on instagram: ThyraJphotographyView attachment 160344

Sent from my SM-A520F using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

As you are just learning you have got good colours in the shot, but try and keep it straight if you can, and keep on practing and you will get better too.

Plus welcome to the forum, if you stick to it here you will get great help and advice.

Last edited:
I took a look through your Instagram, and you have some interesting photos. I like the colors, and it looks like you're grasping composition.

It's easy to take a photo that's not straight. Like the others here, a lot of your photos would benefit from being straightened. If you don't get it straight while taking the picture, you can easily correct it in software after you take the picture. Just be aware that when you do this, you will lose some of your picture (the edges/corners).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back