Macho Birds / Wild Canine

JacaRanda

Hobbyist Birdographer
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Great set, and I will agree with tirediron #4 is a excellent shot.

Great set.
Shot number 1 he looks a little timid. Maybe he's afraid that one of those pterodactyls is coming to get him.

Yup! Very nice, especially #4.

Great set, and I will agree with tirediron #4 is a excellent shot.

Nice set, but #4 is an absolutely wonderful image!

Thank you guys. It's those terrifying talons in #4 that does it :) It was just about to grab a Hyena; memory card was full after that shot. It really did happen because I keep both eyes open :cool-98:

I really enjoy these! Some different stuff. I love it!

Nice work JR! Those talons do look quite terrifying! I really like #5.. Those poor puppies get such a bad rap.. Great Horned Owls do way more damage to domestics but they never get the blame..

Very nice set, and good introduction ;)

Nice work JR! Those talons do look quite terrifying! I really like #5.. Those poor puppies get such a bad rap.. Great Horned Owls do way more damage to domestics but they never get the blame..

I was impressed and shocked to hear what GHO's are capable/responsible of.

I was impressed and shocked to hear what GHO's are capable/responsible of.
Once I saw that GHO are the only natural predator to a skunk it was all over. They may be cute and all, but they are vicious killers...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back