macro box studio please c&c

danman281

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finals are finally over. I had time to shoot some shots using a DIY macro studio. what do you think?

DPP_0027ps.jpg

DPP_0026ps.jpg

DPP_0010ps.jpg

I like them! Can you post a picture of your setup? I'm new to photography and I am on a mission to build a light box tomorrow morning.

sorry mate, everything was put up after I was done because of all the space it took up. It's real easy though. Once you have your box built, place it on a table, use at least one strobe maybe 2 or 3 feet away from one side of the box(trigger it somehow). Have the camera on a tripod and that's it. thanks for looking

Light box's are a lot of fun arn't they!!

I like them! Can you post a picture of your setup? I'm new to photography and I am on a mission to build a light box tomorrow morning.
Unfortunately they do take up a lot of room and mine are always fairly fragile and get ripped or squashed in time I have no pictures either but here's how I made mine I hope it helps you a little..
For my light box I used a medium sized cardboard box, layed it on its side so that the open part faced me, cut out all the sides (all except the bottom) that were still exposed with a 2 inch frame all around making a frame to hold a flat sheet of white tissue paper over all cut out sides then I put some white bristol board in the bottom for my base and shone a desk light in and over top...
Here's my results..
Light Box/Tent album | CanonGirl | Fotki.com

First of all, nice shots. Now down to business. I'm going to assume that was water in the Patron bottle, because if finals are over, it should be EMPTY!!!

Most reactions

Back