What's new

Macro Flowers

Yahoozy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Location
San Marcos, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been far too long since i've posted something i've actually shot

anyhoo, i got a chance to take my macro lens outside for a session and im fairly proud with the results =P

1.
_IGP6430.jpg


2.
_IGP6472.jpg


3.
_IGP6541.jpg


4.
_IGP6604.jpg


5.
_IGP6640.jpg


6.
_IGP6438.jpg


C&C is welcome as always =P

Thanks for looking
 
Last edited:
These are very nice. I would normally ask for a bit more DOF but on alot of these it works. A lot of them seem like they could be a bit sharper though.. first one is the best.
 
Thank ya
i actually just picked it and lifted it up to the sky, i just love getting under flowers its a whole new perspective =P

ya im learning outdoor macro is difficult just because the slightest breeze sets the whole thing off

ah well, it takes practice but ill get the hang out it sooner or later =P
 
Well, I think you have every reason to be proudly presenting some of your newer work (at last, under which stone have you hidden all that while???), and I am the first to know how hard it is to create enough DOF in macro photography ... in order to stop down enough in order to get more DOF, you need oodles of light, and please: no wind!, and it might still not be enough. I've been there and done that, too, for flower macros are among my favourite motifs.

Would it surprise you much if I told you that I like the delicacy of Photo 3 very much AND the background colour ;) ;) ;) ???
 
hahah thank ya =P
true, it was a bit of a dry spell, school was slightly hectic and all that (we are shooting a 90 minute film in digital video dear lord) but i recently joined a photo class as well so im getting my time any way i can =P

and really? i would have thought you would have been all over 4, 5, and 6
3s color is a bit more on the brownish side...

and the delicacy of 3 is probably because it was about half the size of a dime hahah
 
Have I said 3 when I really meant to say 4?
Though - despite the bit of brownish colour in 3 - I also like that one.
But ... ahem ... got the numbers wrong and really meant to specifically pick out 4 as my favourite. :oops:
 
hahah now see that makes more sense to me =P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom