What's new

Macro Heaven C&C

dak1b

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
1,554
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello All!

Here are a few macro shots I captured the other day.

C&C Welcome:thumbup:

1)
4322155539_7928790406.jpg


2)
4322178947_68c96d8f91.jpg
 
Both have amazing composition; Great Colors Really Sharp, I'm a sucker for sharpness!
 
on the first one, I would crop out the edge of the CD on the top right of the photo.
 
thanks for all ur comments & critique.

highly appreciated!
 
i dont understand 2 cause it's like the water drop is jumping out of the water how do you do it?
 
Ah, you got the 100mm macro! Yur lovin it, aren't you?
 
How about the clarity, compared to your other lenses?
I have the same ones. Soft, and soft. :)

The 100mm quickly became my favorite just because of the sharpness.
It's an "affordable" taste of good glass.:lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom