Macro shots

DigitalDiva

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been a while since I've been on here. Here's what I've done since then. All comments welcome. Thank you. :)

Various%20Flowers%20Sept%202007%20(4).jpg

Floating%20Blooms%20(13).jpg

Floating%20Blooms%20(31).jpg

Various%20Flowers%20Sept%202007.jpg

31 have viewed the images and no comments? C'mon. Don't be shy. :)

I am not a big flower person but these are really pretty :) Nice job, colors are very pretty.

I am not a big flower person but these are really pretty :) Nice job, colors are very pretty.

Hey, thank you, sweetsomedays. You know....I'm not crazy about flowers either but I seem to have some kind of eye for them. It's strange. I enjoy macro shooting and I like flowers that are beginning to degrade a bit. I don't want perfect flowers. I always like them with a bit of aging. Probably because I'm a bit aged! ;) Appreciate you sharing!

Although all are very good photos, I really like #1 & #4.

#1 - I think what's most intriguing about this one is the colored edges of the leave matching the bloom, as well as the bloom with it's hairy texture.

#4 - The color is good, but I love how the pattern draws my eyes right down to the center.

Well done.

Very well executed. I'm not much of a 'flower person' either...but I don't mind photographing them, from time to time.

I agree, you have an eye for them. Rather simple pretty subjects but some people can make them very beautiful pieces of art work. Me....well when I take pictures of them they just look like flowers lol

I really like 1, 2 & 4, especially 1 and 4. #1 is a beautiful and interesting flower! I'm not crazy about #3, though. I don't know why but it just doesn't do anything for me.

Thank you very much for sharing with me. Always helps me to read your opinions and image preferences. :)

A lot of flowers here in Holland come from Africa. There are lots of blooms I've never seen in my life and I'm enjoying the newness of them. (I'm from California and only moved here to Holland less than a year ago.)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back