What's new

Macroooo!

duncanp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
3,390
Reaction score
43
Location
Sheffield
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i got 2 new lenses today :D :D not getting anymore for a few years... i got the canon 100mm macro and the sigma 70-200 f2.8 :D

anyway macro pics.

20070120135831__mg_1740-01.jpg



20070120135801__mg_1767-01.jpg




And... Guess what this one is..

20070120135728__mg_1741-01.jpg



Thanks for looking
 
is the last one a cantilope? Awesome pics... Way better than anything I could ever dream of doing.
 
is the last one a cantilope? Awesome pics... Way better than anything I could ever dream of doing.

thanks :) the last one isnt a cantilope
 
Heya Duncan, I was thinking about you earlier today, wondering why I hadn't seen any of your posts of late!?!?
And here you are!

And with yet more new lenses. Well: WOW!
You must have been a GOOD boy to get all these!

Is it your sweater then in the last photo shown?
Nice macro leaf in 2! Cool colour :greenpbl:

We could compare macro leaves. I took a few in summer but never showed them.
 
We could compare macro leaves. I took a few in summer but never showed them.

And why NOT?

Awesome shots, the leaf is my favorite. I think sweater is a good guess, but I have no clue.

Nice lenses too!
 
ok.. its not a sweater..... keep guessing
 
for the benefit of the ignorant, please tell me what the Sigma 70-200 f2.8 is? Thanks.

Excellent pictures by the way.. :thumbup:
J
photo_70_200_28.jpg
 
Love the pics, and congrats on the sweet new lenses.

That third one is a puzzler: a closeup of the growth on the cheese in my fridge? A 'shreddie'/shredded wheat morsel? Microfibres, like on a cleaning cloth?
 
is number 3 some sort of plant?
 
Looks like a nice lens, what's it look like stopped down?

You'll love the Sigma as well. I have an older version and it works very well. So well in fact that I now use it and a Canon 500D closeup filter to shoot macros with because I get about 15" of working distance & it's one less lens to carry. Can't hand-hold a macro anyway so the big lens & tripod works for me.
 
thanks for the comments, you are all wrong so far though


HINT: I found it in my Kitchen
 
In your KITCHEN!?!?!? :shock: :pale:

Did/does it GROW on something there!?!?!!??!??!?!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom