Made it to Florida

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Drove from Michigan this year. Not bad for a bridge camera. Shooting mostly film but brought this because it's fun.

DSCN1732-01.jpeg

DSCN1705-03.jpeg

Yep, first one for me also. Looks like he was posing for you.

hopefully you missed all of the storms down there. great shots of the birds.

The wife and I had to retreat to the closet in our condo on Sunday night. Funnel cloud in the area where we stay. It was a bad thunder storm and all of sudden it got eerily quiet so we hung out in the closet for 20 minutes, nothing thank God. I have been in a tornado once while at work and I remember the sudden silence before all h ell broke loose.

The wife and I had to retreat to the closet in our condo on Sunday night. Funnel cloud in the area where we stay. It was a bad thunder storm and all of sudden it got eerily quiet so we hung out in the closet for 20 minutes, nothing thank God. I have been in a tornado once while at work and I remember the sudden silence before all h ell broke loose.

The bright side of that is you did something different and got to huddle real close to each other for a full 20 minutes in a closet so that counts as an adventure. ;)

Last edited:

The bright side of that is you did something different and got to huddle real close to each other for a full 20 minutes in closet so that counts as an adventure. ;)

She was scared but her man was there to protect her...

Most reactions

Back