What's new

Madison Panoramic...

brettmc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
Location
Wichita, KS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tonight I did a pano of Madison as the title suggests. I haven't done too many pano's so I'm looking for any help you can provide. I greatly appreciated it. Thank you.

MadisonPanorama.jpg
 
Brett
This post has a relatively small shot of your pano.

Can you post a larger one?
 
I would love to, any idea how to post a larger image? I am currently using photobucket and I simply paste the image address in my post. I checked the sticky thread and it says that I should just make sure that my pano is at least 350 pixels (which it is). Please let me know if there is something else that I can do, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
 
Argh, the site is currently down for maintenance. I will place it there when it's fixed
 
i wanna say its nice, but i need a bigger version first.
 
Can you break it up into 2 or 3 larger sections so we can see some more detail?
 
I attempted to break it up, unfortunately in 5 sections :( I hope this helps.
MadisonPanoramaSect1.jpg
MadisonPanoramaSect2.jpg
MadisonPanoramaSect3.jpg
MadisonPanoramaSect4.jpg
MadisonPanoramaSect5.jpg
 
From what I see most of it is oof, the section where the lights are close to the water look sharper though. You did get the water line right though, it's nice and straight.
 
Yeah that last frame is very blurred. I like how it's pieced together though, cause I don't notice any seams, especially in the sky or water.
The skyline itself is not that interesting to me outside of the well lit areas. Probably not much you can do about that.

It's almost as if the center dome splits the city in 2. I've never been to Madison, but it could be an interesting statement to make if true.
 
So I finally got Imgur to work, here's the link:

ga3AT.jpg


Hope that helps. I think I've learned my lesson with posting pano's I'll probably try to avoid it in the future. Thanks for all of your help!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom