What's new

Maine boat trip

Maydaywood

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 4, 2013
Messages
32
Reaction score
5
Location
Boston
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a few photos from my trip on a boat in maine this past summer. I havent been able to get around to editing them until recently. What do you all think? Critique is much appreciated $DSC_1022.webp$DSC_0951.webp$DSC_0935.webp$DSC_0881.webp$DSC_0782.webp
 
Not bad, they seem sharp, good exposures and saturation. I really dig the first one. Second and fourth are not level. Last one is calming. Keep at it.
 
Some nice photos. You're having color problems with excess saturation and blue/cyan casts. Vibrance is not your friend. Here's some adjustments to the boat house.

Joe


$boats.webp
 
Afraid I agree ^^^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom