Majesty

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
White Hawk captured while visiting a bird sanctary near St Louis, MO. I believe the bird was very majestic looking with great character & dignity.

white-hawk.jpg

Ah. Now I understand where all your birds-of-prey photos come from. You went to the bird sactuary! Well, you got to see and photograph some wonderful birds there, I must say!

(But why not post them in one thread?)

in the future...that's gonna be the only place where we will be able to see these animals and others

Hi ClarkKent,

Is that bird sanctary off highway 44, right next to Lone Elk Park? It's only about 15-20 minutes from where I live. I've been wanting to go there for a while, but haven't made it yet.

Are there a lot a birds you can see really well or are they mostly hiding? Do you know if there's a certain time of day that's best?

Julie

bluesaphyer said:
Hi ClarkKent,

Is that bird sanctary off highway 44, right next to Lone Elk Park? It's only about 15-20 minutes from where I live. I've been wanting to go there for a while, but haven't made it yet.

Are there a lot a birds you can see really well or are they mostly hiding? Do you know if there's a certain time of day that's best?

Julie

Yes that is exactly were it is, a friend and I are visiting it for the second time. You should go since it is so close, you will enjoy, because you can get some great pictures of birds

Most reactions

Back