What's new

Make like a tree, and leave... (which one is better?)

padrepaul77

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
2
Location
Twin Cities, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The sun was hitting behind these leaves, and I liked the way the light hit them. The camera club I'm in has a "nature" segment where we can submit things for competition. Not sure which image is better...the closer one or the more distant one? Any thoughts? (Or are the other shots of leaves from my previous threads a little better?). I'm worse than Favre. I'm leaning towards the one that's a little closer. Any suggestions on close-ups like this?

4034094686_8f9aaf265f_b.jpg
4033339771_c7c7b28db4_b.jpg
 
I like the 1st one better. It shows more detail because the subject fills the frame more.
 
Another vote for the first one, very nice.
 
Thanks, I'll go with that one. If only they could last a little while longer...
 
Ha I think I must be crazy but I like the second one better! Both pretty cool! but personelly I like the 2nd
 
I like the second one because the more focused branch give a geometrical shapes in the composition. The first one is better in cropping out the distraction background leaves, but the blurred branch is distracting....just my 2 cents
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom